Esri Canada Limited has an immediate need for a Bilingual Customer Care Associate, based out of the Corporate Head Office in Toronto.
The role of the Bilingual Customer Care Associate is to meet and often exceed customer expectations by managing our customer’s post-sales business transactions. Once order is received it is managed by Customer Care for the delivery of Esri’s industry leading Geographic Information System (GIS) products. This leadership position is achieved by delivering the best customer experience of any supplier in the market, thus providing sustainable revenue growth.
The Bilingual Customer Care Associate’s responsibilities include:
- Manage the Customer through their full life cycle - Confer with customers to provide information about products and services, to take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Manage and strengthen the relationship with our customers by providing proactive Customer Care and acting as the liaison between the company and customer. Through customer communications and various customer input mechanisms, facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship with our internal and external customers.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Research and review contracts highlighting upcoming renewals. Using a proactive approach, contact customers to discuss maintenance value and maximizing their investment in Esri Canada.
- Interact effectively with other departments to follow up on issues, enhancing the responsiveness to the customer thereby improving the relationship and level of satisfaction with products and services.
- Maintain a current and accurate ‘hot list’ of customers requiring special attention to ensure payment, fulfillment, customer retention, and contract renewal.
- The Customer Care Associates will have accountability for:
- Order processing, transfer requests and resolving customers' service or billing issues
- Communication follow-up actions with Account Managers (Customers) and Business Partner Managers (Suppliers & Business Partners VAR agreements)
- Manage contract billings (quote/invoice) and renewals (maintenance or term)
- Assisting in Attrition management by interviewing or getting feedback from customers wanting to cancel their maintenance
- Participate in Un-Posted, AR tracking and monthly meetings regarding the status of the accounts
- Assist in product/program update delivery planning
- Keep management informed of status of critical problems awaiting resolution
Specific skill requirements:
- University degree, College diploma or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in customer service / order management environment preferably in the software industry
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong understanding of complete order fulfillment process
- Bilingual (English / French)
Competencies in the following are essential:
- Customer focused with a can do attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills with out of the box thinking
- Team player / relationship builder with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under general direction, without detailed instructions
- Flexibility to adapt to changing processes.
- Strong multi-tasking skills
Considered as assets for this position are the following
- Strong working knowledge of SharePoint, SAP and Salesforce
- Understanding of software sales agreements / policies
- GIS software knowledge
Esri Canada provides a dynamic work environment, an opportunity to build your skills with leading tools and technologies and a team based approach. We offer attractive salaries with an outstanding benefits package.
Qualified? Submit your resume, quoting the file number, via email to email@example.com (Microsoft Word or PDF format).
Esri Canada believes in employment equity and values a diverse workforce. We welcome applications from all interested candidates. Please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.