Esri Canada's annual User Conferences provide users with an opportunity to see and hear firsthand the exciting new developments with Esri technology as well as to learn, share information, and discover best practices from the local GIS community. The user presentation component of the conference is the ideal forum for user interaction and to share your experiences by submitting an abstract to present at the 2017 User Conference.
Your presentation should involve the use of GIS and Esri technology, topics could include addressing research, planning, environmental and/or business issues in your area. Stand out to your fellow GIS professionals, developers, and managers by taking this opportunity to present at this one of a kind event.
What you can expect
- Complimentary registration for the conference (value $140)
- Presentation length – 20 minutes (plus 5 minutes for questions)
- Technical aids provided: laptop computer, projector and Internet access if required (if you require anything in addition to this, please include details in comments section of the application form)
- Esri Canada support to review your presentation prior to delivery
Be sure to answer these questions:
- What problem did you solve with GIS? What advantage did GIS give you?
- What types of geospatial analysis did you use? Explain how and why.
- What are your findings or results?
- How can this project be useful for the audience?
All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service or company. All abstracts will be evaluated and we will be in touch to further discuss your suggested presentation.
Please note: All abstracts are due 6 weeks prior to the specific city event date you wish to present at.