Take just one hour out of your day to acquire new skills and knowledge that can be immediately applied to your daily work. Our webinars are live, interactive, free and streamed directly to your desktop. Delivered by an Esri Canada technical expert, these one hour sessions offer the perfect opportunity to brush up on the latest product developments and learn tips and tricks for working effectively with our software.
Esri Canada uses WebEx to conduct all webinars.
Ensure your system is set up as required: visit WebEx Support and "Join a test meeting" in advance of the webinar.
1. What are the requirements for attending?
- A broadband Internet connection
- Supported web browsers: Internet Explorer 7/8/9/10/11, Firefox (latest), Chrome (latest), Safari 5/6/7/8
- Recommend ActiveX be enabled for Internet Explorer
- Speakers/sound card on your computer (for audio broadcast) or a separate telephone to connect to the audio portion of the webinar
- When you join the meeting, you will automatically be connected to the audio broadcast, which will allow you to listen to the webinar using your computer/speakers. If you prefer to dial in using your telephone, please close the audio broadcast popup and use the connection information that is sent to you to call in to the webinar.
To ensure your system is set up as required, please visit WebEx Meeting Help and Support and perform the "Join Meeting Test" in advance of the webinar: http://www.webex.com/lp/jointest/
Connection information is provided by Esri Canada, usually within 48 hours of registration
2. Who can attend?
Only residents of Canada and the United States of America are able to attend.
3. How do I register for a webinar?
Simply complete the online form providing your contact information.
4. Who do I contact if I have a problem with WebEx?
If you experience a technical problem with WebEx, please contact WebEx Technical Support: http://support.webex.com/support/support-overview.html
If you have a problem registering for an event or have not received your connection information, please contact email@example.com and a representative will follow up with you within a 24-hour period.
5. I was not able to attend the webinar. Is it possible to get a copy of the presentation?
6. I have not received my confirmation email. What can I do?
Your confirmation email is a plain text email intended to confirm that we have received your request to attend one of our free webinars; it is sent to you immediately upon submission of your registration form. If you do not receive this email, then you may have entered an invalid email address. To get your confirmation email, please register again and include the correct email address. If you have done this and still have not received your confirmation email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. I have not received my connection information email. What can I do?
There can be a number of reasons for this. One is that your organization may have blocked the email as spam. Please make sure that your organization allows Esri Canada email through your email server.
Connection information is sent in HTML format; some organizations do not allow HTML email as it can be a potential security risk, please check and make sure your network administrators allow HTML formatted messages.
If you still do not receive your connection email, please contact email@example.com.
8. I have lost my connection information for an upcoming webinar. Can Esri Canada re-send it to me?
Esri Canada sends a reminder email with the connection information a few days before the webinar as well as 30 minutes before it begins. If you do not receive this reminder please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Can I change the display language in WebEx to French?
Although webinars will be presented in the language indicated, you can change the language in WebEx so that the meeting centre, including all automated emails and menus, will appear in French. This can be done by following the simple steps below:
In the Event Registration window, click English in the top right corner.
If you wish to change the language settings back to English, follow these steps again, selecting English from the Language drop down box.