An Enterprise Asset Management system is made up of three core components: a system of record, a system of insight and a system of engagement. This webinar will focus on establishing the foundation for Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) – a system of record. Such a system, requires a process to collect, inspect and maintain assets in a repeatable format. To support a system of record, a data governance model is required to facilitate the movement of data in and out of the office and between departments. This creates efficiencies throughout the organization.
- Create an asset inventory
- Review of a data governance model; what to consider and how to prepare one
- Improve field productivity with mobile applications
- Enhance data accuracy and currency
- Track Levels of Service and Key Performance Indicators
- Provide critical information during day-to-day and emergencies operations
This session is for both GIS and non-GIS managers and users who are responsible for maintaining physical assets (incl. roads, water, facilities, airports, military bases, mining sites, etc.) and who want to gain a better understanding of best practices and methods to establish, maintain and manage the associated asset records.
Barry Kelly, Industry Manager, Public Works
Susan Enyedy-Goldner, Technical Solutions Specialist
If you experience any issues submitting this form, please email email@example.com.