With Esri Business Analyst Server, you can collaborate and share models and analysis across your organization. You can also use dashboards to quickly publish the most important and pertinent information.
Business Analyst Server combines GIS server technology with extensive business, demographic and consumer spending data to provide users with a complete business geointelligence solution. You can quickly implement out-of-the-box web applications and services to help you solve complex business problems via a browser-based, thin-client interface.
Use Business Analyst Server to:
- Develop repeatable processes and workflows across an organization, creating more consistent and effective analysis for site evaluation, customer analytics, and competitive and market analysis.
- Leverage ready-to-use data and pre-packaged functions for rapid workflow creation, reducing the amount of development overhead and time to deployment.
- Easily customize web-based applications for different end-user scenarios to create relevant and regionalized workflows.
- Generate maps and reports that allow you to visualize your analysis and support your strategic planning objectives.
- Eliminate silos by collaborating on workflows and data findings throughout an organization, increasing visibility and usage of geographic business intelligence and reducing costly business errors.
First-year maintenance is also included in the license. Maintenance includes technical support, updates and many other benefits.
Business Analyst Server is available at Workgroup or Enterprise license levels with a national Canadian data package. Business Analyst Server includes ArcGIS Server, Business Analyst Desktop Standard and ArcGIS Desktop licenses. Use of Esri software is subject to the Esri License Agreement.