Extend your foundational GIS knowledge, get comfortable with the ArcGIS Pro application and explore some of the most common GIS workflows. This course introduces techniques and best practices to map, manage, analyze and share data and other GIS resources. Hands-on exercises will give you the experience needed to efficiently work with ArcGIS Pro.
Individuals with introductory-level knowledge of GIS concepts and limited ArcGIS experience
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Combine data from different sources to create accurate, informative maps.
- Organize, create and edit geographic data to keep it accurate and updated.
- Design an attractive layout for maps that will be printed.
- Analyze GIS data to create new information.
- Share maps along with analyzing results and geoprocessing models, so they are easily accessible to colleagues, decision makers or the public.
- ArcGIS Pro 1.2 (Basic, Standard, or Advanced)
- ArcGIS Online