This course helps experienced GIS professionals get up to speed quickly with ArcGIS Pro terminology and the new, intuitive tools to efficiently complete mapping, editing, geoprocessing and analysis projects. You will explore the new interface, experience for yourself the tight integration between 2D and 3D capabilities and learn how to share your authoritative GIS content more quickly and easily than ever before.
Note: Course concepts apply to ArcGIS 10.3 and 10.4. Esri will provide ArcGIS 10.4 software for use during class.
- Data Editors
- GIS Analysts
- GIS Technical Leads
- Map Designers
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Create ArcGIS Pro projects and assign tasks
- Edit 2D data and 3D scenes
- Perform geoprocessing and analysis tasks
- Create and share multiple layouts from a single map
- ArcGIS 10.4 for Desktop (Advanced)
- ArcGIS Pro 1.2 (Advanced)
- ArcGIS 10.4 Spatial Analyst
- ArcGIS Online