Learn best practices and workflows to enhance visualization and extract meaningful information from satellite imagery, LiDAR and other remotely sensed data. This course covers dynamic raster processing options available in ArcGIS and takes you on an in-depth exploration of image classification.
Note: Course concepts apply to ArcGIS 10.3, 10.4 and 10.5. Esri will provide ArcGIS 10.5 software for use during class. ArcMap is used in course exercises.
- GIS analysts
- GIS technical leads
- Imagery analysts
- Use dynamic raster processing functions
- Identify and document areas of change
- Perform unsupervised, supervised, and object-oriented classification
- Assess the accuracy of classification results
10.4, 10.3, 10.5
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.5 (Standard or Advanced)