Extend Access to GIS Data
This course teaches best practices to plan and implement geodatabase replication to support multiuser editing workflows and data-sharing initiatives. Learn how to protect the integrity and performance of your production database while meeting the needs of desktop, mobile, and online users.
Note: Course concepts apply to ArcGIS 10.3, 10.4 and 10.5. Esri will provide ArcGIS 10.5 software for use during class.
- GIS technical leads
- GIS database designers
- Database administrators
- Determine the number and type of replicas needed to support your organization's GIS workflows
- Plan a synchronization strategy for replicated data
- Manage schema changes between replicas
- Use a geodata service in a web application to create a replica and synchronize edits
10.4, 10.3, 10.5
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.5 (Standard or Advanced)
- ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5 Workgroup (Standard or Advanced)
- Microsoft SQL Server Express 2014