Esri CityEngine uses a rule-based approach to help you efficiently produce highly realistic 3D models. This course introduces the CityEngine procedural modeling workflow and best practices to create compelling 3D cities that can be used to visualize urban landscapes, explore impacts of proposed development, generate virtual city simulations and support geodesign projects.
Who Should Attend
GIS professionals, urban planners, architects, landscape architects, architects, entertainment professionals and others who want to create 3D city models and urban landscapes.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Create an Esri CityEngine project to organize and manage data and assets
- Import 2D GIS data and apply Computer Generated Architecture rules to create detailed 3D shapes
- Import, modify and create rules to generate realistic content that brings a 3D city to life
- Sketch and texture 3D building models
- Share 3D city scenes to ArcGIS Online