Portal for ArcGIS provides all the productivity and collaboration benefits of a Web GIS, while meeting an organization's requirement for an on-premises or private cloud infrastructure. This course prepares intelligence professionals to efficiently work with content on their organization's portal to support intelligence production and dissemination. Through realistic scenarios and hands-on exercises, learners will master the essentials of discovering, making, using and publishing web maps and apps to share their organization’s content.
Who Should Attend
Professionals specializing in:
- All-source intelligence
- Imagery analysis
- Open-source intelligence analysis
- Signals intelligence analysis
- Geospatial analysis
- Geospatial engineering
- Mission planning
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Discover geospatial content resources that you can exploit for intelligence production.
- Create and quickly configure web maps to meet your customers' needs.
- Disseminate intelligence through web map presentations, configured apps, story maps and 3D web scenes.
- Efficiently share a collection of intelligence products to a single, group-accessible location.
- Consume your organization's portal content in ArcMap and share it out in other formats.
- ArcGIS 10.3.1 for Desktop (Advanced)
- ArcGIS 10.3.1 for Server Workgroup (Advanced)
- Portal 10.3.1 for ArcGIS