Note: Course concepts apply to ArcGIS 10.2, 10.3 and 10.4. Esri Canada will provide ArcGIS 10.4 software for use during class.
10.4, 10.3, 10.2
- ArcGIS 10.3 for Desktop or ArcGIS 10.4 for Desktop (Standard)
- ArcGIS Pro 1.2 (Standard)
- Python for ArcGIS 3.4 Pro
- ArcGIS Online
- PyScripter for Python 2.6
- Python 2.7.8 or Python 3.4
- Completion of ArcGIS 2: Essential Workflows and ArcGIS 3: Performing Analysis or equivalent knowledge is required.
- Knowledge of Python syntax and experience creating Python scripts is required. For those new to Python, Getting Started with Python OR Python for Everyone Using ArcGIS 10.1 is strongly recommended.
- Basic programming skills, including using loops and conditional statements, are required.