Learn a sound versioning workflow that minimizes disruption to editors, ensures the integrity of your organization's GIS data, and integrates well with existing business workflows. This course explores a variety of versioned editing workflows and examines how versioning decisions impact data accuracy and database performance.
Note: Course concepts apply to ArcGIS 10.3, 10.4 and 10.5. Esri will provide ArcGIS 10.5 software for use during class.
- GIS technical leads
- GIS database designers
- Database administrators
- Design a versioning workflow that meets your organization's needs
- Load data into a versioned feature class
- Manage multiple geodatabase versions
- Monitor and maintain database performance in a versioned editing environment
10.4, 10.3, 10.5
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.5 (Standard or Advanced)
- ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5 (Standard or Advanced)
- Microsoft SQL Server Standard 2014